“Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
It used to be much easier for filmmakers in the good old days: make the film, hook up with a deep-pocketed distributor, get paid up front, and move on to your next film. Unless you have a track record, or a film featuring big stars, that scenario is unlikely to happen in 2015. The only recourse is to self-distribute, and that can be risky and very expensive.
Our CINEMAflix DISTRIBUTION Program offers a viable option: a way to successfully and economically distribute your film. Here’s how:
* You’ll be guaranteed an opening in the Cinema Village in Manhattan—-no ifs, and, or buts. And you’ll keep 100% of the box office income.
* You’ll have a well-established, professional publicist handle the film.
* Your film will be encoded and submitted to the major digital platforms.
* Your film will be submitted to both domestic and international TV stations and networks.
* DVDs of your film will be marketed to major retail chains, schools, colleges, and libraries.
And you get all this for a fixed price, starting at $9,900.00.
Remember this: since you will keep 100% of the box office income, your net cost will be reduced. Just the cost of a New York publicist and hiring a lab to encode your film for the digital platforms would cost thousands of dollars on the open market.
Check out our website, www.cinemaflixdistribution.com for more details.
So now you know: global distribution for your film can become a reality, and it can be affordable. Break open the champagne!