It’s hard for me to imagine how a film can be successfully launched without the services and expertise of a professional film publicist. It’s now so inexpensive to make films that there is a huge glut of them out there, all fighting for attention. An overwhelming deluge of content makes it hard for filmgoers to hear about your work. You need to find a way to help your film stand out. You need to find a way for your film to be known. You need to find a way to motivate people to see your film.
So, here’s what our publicist will do for you:
1. Contact film critics and media editors. He fights on your behalf to make sure your film gets reviewed and mentioned in articles.
2. Write and transmit press releases and press kits to the major media.
3. Set up interviews (when possible).
4. Compile and distribute production notes.
5. Target outreach marketing to organizations and institutions.
The reason many indie filmmakers hesitate to use a publicist is their high cost. Just check out what a top-flight film publicist charges in New York or Los Angeles.
The heart and soul of our CINEMAflix DISTRIBUTION Program is the inclusion of a publicist in New York or Los Angeles. He’s part of our package.