“Pain is temporary, film is forever.” — John Milius
It’s the wish of every indie filmmaker: How can I get my film shown around the world? The big studios achieve this by spending millions. Indie filmmakers can only dream that it will happen.
Cheers! Worldwide film distribution — even for the starvation-budget filmmaker — is now achievable because of the worldwide expansion of the digital platforms and improved streaming technology. Read this from The Wall Street Journal: Amazon Prime Video is expanding its streaming footprint to more than 200 countries and territories. Previously, Amazon Prime Video was only available in the U.S., U.K, Germany, Austria, and Japan.
There you have it. Get your film listed on global digital platforms like Amazon, iTunes, Hulu, Google Play, Sony Playstation, FandangoNow, Vudu, TubiTV, and Hoopla and your film will be available in almost every country in the world. And, unlike a theatrical run, your film can remain on these platforms for a very long time.
But you’ll need help. Most digital platforms require that you submit your film through an approved aggregator; all the digital platforms will require that your film be encoded and go through a QC process (Quality Control); and all the digital platforms will require that you submit a comprehensive submission package. Ouch!
Our CINEMAflix DISTRIBUTION Package will do all this for you for one set price. Our Package includes:
* THEATRICAL RUN. A full one-week run in a prestigious New York or Los Angeles theater, minimum of four shows daily. You’ll keep 100% of the box office income. A theatrical run will give your film the hook it needs to stand out when it’s listed on the digital platforms and cable VOD stations
* PUBLICIST. The services of our professional publicist to contact film critics, write and send press releases, set up interviews (when possible), reach out to organizations and clubs, and compile and distribute production notes. The goal is to get the film reviewed, written and talked about. The more hooks the better.
* DIGITAL PLATFORMS. Encoding and doing the QC (Quality Control) for iTunes, Amazon, Hulu, Google Play, Sony Playstation, FandangoNow, Vudu, TubiTV, and Hoopla. More platforms to be added as they become available. A listing on these platforms will allow your film to be accessed in almost every country in the world. Also, once listed, your film could remain on the platforms for a very long time.
* CABLE VOD (Video-On-Demand). We have arrangements with two major cable VOD companies: Time Warner Cable and Comcast. These companies can give your film access to over 40 million households in the U.S.
* NO RISK DVD SALES. Your film will be marketed to large DVD wholesalers servicing retail chains (Walmart, Target, Best Buy), schools, universities, libraries, and military installations. Your film will be prepared and placed on secure servers, making it available for purchase on an AS NEEDED basis. No inventory to maintain; no warehousing; no missed business opportunities; no waste; no risk.
The total cost is $10,000.00 for our Los Angeles package and $11,000.000 for our New York package.
Check out our website, www.cinemaflixdistribution.com, for details, or contact me directly at 1-212-628-4990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.