- Theatrical Run. A full one week run at the Music Hall in Beverly Hills, California, minimum of 4 shows daily. Projection can be in either Blu Ray, DVD, or DCP. The theater will be available from 1:00 pm to midnight daily. You’ll receive 100% of the box office income payable within 30 days after the run ends.
- Publicist. Our well-connected publicist will contact the film critics, write and send press releases, set up interviews (when possible), outreach your film to selective organizations and clubs, and compile and distribute production notes.
- Digital Platforms. We’ll encode, QC (Quality Control), and submit your film to the major digital platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Hulu, Google Play, Sony Playstation, FandangoNow, Vudu, TubiTV, Netflix (for select films) and Hoopla. More platforms to follow. Your film, once listed on these platforms, will be available in almost every country in the world. Also, unlike a theatrical run, your film can remain on these platforms for a very long time.
- Cable VOD (Video-on-Demand). We have arrangements with the two major cable companies in the U.S.: Time Warner Cable (Spectrum) and Comcast (Xfinity). These companies could give your film access to over 40 million households in the U.S.
- No Risk DVD Sales. DVDs of your film will be marketed to retail chains, schools, colleges, and libraries. Your film will be prepared and placed on secure servers, making it available for purchase and/or distribution on an on-demand basis. No inventory to maintain, no warehousing, no missed business opportunities, no waste.
The film will be booked in a Laemmle theater. Laemmle is synonymous with great feature and documentary indie films. The chain has a commitment to exhibit “quality films without regard to genre or provenance,” The theaters attract over one million patrons each year. Laemmle is the scion of cinema’s golden age. The company was founded in 1938 by Max Laemmle, nephew of legendary Universal Pictures founder, Carl Laemmle.
COST- FULL PACKAGE: $10,500.00