Selling your film to the major TV broadcast stations around the world can be nerve-wracking but highly lucrative. Most importantly, it requires strong relationships with overseas outlets. Just keeping up with the technical requirements from broadcast stations around the world can be a full time job. You have to know what every broadcaster in every country is looking for. Our associate in this field has 25 years experience and a great track record of achieving results.
Helping you sell your film to TV broadcast stations around the world is part of the CINEMAflix DISTRIBUTION Package.
Here are the highlights:
- UPFRONT COST: None. Therefore, no risk.
- EXPENSE DEDUCTION: Marketing a film around the world is expensive (see below). $5,000.00 will be deducted from income. No other expenses will be deducted. This is the cap.
- YOUR INCOME: You will receive 70% of all revenue generated. Payments are made quarterly.
- AREAS COVERED: North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- APPROXIMATE SALES AMOUNTS: It can be as low as $1,000.00 per station in smaller markets to $20,000.00 per station in larger markets. The sales amount will also depend on the film.
- AGREEMENT TERM: 3 years.
- FILMS HANDLED: Feature films, documentaries, children’s films, and animated films.
HERE’S HOW YOUR FILM WILL BE MARKETED:
- It will be pitched at the major TV Film Markets such as MIPCOM, MIPTV, and WEST DOC.
- It will be advertised in such areas as trade publications and online sites.
- Private screenings will be scheduled.
- Your film will be listed in our catalogue.
- Complex agreements in different foreign markets will be negotiated.
- We will handle territory-specific language requirements and arrange for films to be dubbed (when required) and for closed captioning (when required).
- We will produce quality master tapes or files, transcripts, music cue sheets, and publicity kits.
- We will collect revenue from around the world.
- Country-specific paperwork will be processed including the completion of government withholding tax forms, double taxation forms, and the intricacies of censorship approvals and regulatory issues in countries like China.
- Our in-house graphic arts department will be available to design print advertising, posters, flyers, and catalogues.